We Believe in You
At Guardian Tempe, we share your passion for early childhood education. You’ve chosen a brave path, gaining the skills and qualifications to nurture young minds as they embark on a journey of discovery.
As an Educator with us, you’ll not only follow your passion but make a lasting impact. You’ll have a voice in shaping innovative teaching programs, grounded in world-leading research and tailored to the needs of the future. We place children at the center of their learning experience.
Fulfilling your passion means continuous growth and learning. Guardian offers professional development programs, career pathways, and a collaborative, inclusive learning environment where everyone supports each other’s professional journey.
Joining Guardian means being part of a thoughtful and professional team with great benefits:
- Professional Development: Enhance your skills through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support.
- Collaboration: Work with fellow Educators and Teachers to share best practices and innovate in early childhood education.
- High-Quality Environments: Experience well-resourced settings for both children and educators.
- Reward and Recognition: We value your contribution and acknowledge it through our initiatives.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy attractive remuneration packages of $26-$36 depending on experience/location/role type, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
Our 90-place centre in Tempe, located opposite Cooks River is a warming service with a friendly team of passionate educators. An easy walk from Tempe and Wolli Creek train stations and with street parking, the centre includes an outdoor rooftop environment complete with covered sandpit, gardens and worm farm plus resource-rich and light-filled internal spaces. This centre has wonderful relationships with their families and will provide you with endless opportunities to excel in your career.
At Guardian Tempe, you’ll work closely with fellow Educators and the Centre Manager, enjoying a dynamic role that includes:
- Building Bonds: Develop and nurture meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the center community.
- Innovative Learning: Create and implement a forward-thinking early learning program that reflects current best practices in early childhood education.
- Open Communication: Document and share children’s learning and development with families, ensuring transparency and involvement.
- Curriculum Excellence: Actively contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum, enriching the learning experience.
- Continuous Growth: Benefit from professional learning and development programs, explore career pathways, and thrive in a collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Child Care & Educations values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.