At Guardian Parramatta, we’re passionate about nurturing children as they explore and discover their world.
At Guardian Parramatta, we share your passion for early childhood education. As an Educator with us, you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact and shape innovative teaching programs. We offer professional development, collaborative work environments, and competitive compensation.
- Passion for Learning: Follow your passion and nurture young minds.
- Innovative Programs: Create teaching programs based on research and tailored to children’s needs.
- Continuous Growth: Benefit from professional development and career support.
- Team Collaboration: Work with like-minded professionals to innovate in education.
- Quality Environments: Enjoy well-resourced settings for children and educators.
- Recognition: We value your contribution and reward it.
- Competitive Compensation: Attractive salary and financial benefits.
Our beautiful 83 place centre is sitting on Darug country close to the Parramatta River. We have 3 indoor play spaces 0-2 years, 2-3 years and 3-5 years with floor to ceiling windows allowing for natural light to filter through. Our outdoor spaces boast some lovely fruit trees and two lovely spaces that wrap around the centre. We have a coffee machine, a preschool room art atelier and yoga space too!
Our centre and has a large carpark for ease and convenience, as well as being a few minutes to local shops. Our team are a passionate group of educators each bringing something different to our centre. We celebrate our cultures, coming together to share what is important to us.
At Guardian Tempe, you’ll work closely with fellow Educators and the Centre Manager, enjoying a dynamic role that includes:
- Building Bonds: Develop and nurture meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the center community.
- Innovative Learning: Create and implement a forward-thinking early learning program that reflects current best practices in early childhood education.
- Open Communication: Document and share children’s learning and development with families, ensuring transparency and involvement.
- Curriculum Excellence: Actively contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum, enriching the learning experience.
- Continuous Growth: Benefit from professional learning and development programs, explore career pathways, and thrive in a collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Child Care & Educations values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.