Empower Your Passion at Guardian Moorooka
At Guardian Moorooka, we share a common mission: empowering children to be brave, curious, and imaginative learners. As an Educator, you’re at the heart of shaping these critical early years, where children embark on their journey of discovery.
Why Join Us?
Become part of a team committed to making a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. At Guardian Moorooka, your voice matters. Contribute to innovative teaching programs rooted in world-leading research, placing children at the center of their learning experience.
Unlock Your Potential
Fulfill your passion for growth and learning with Guardian’s professional development programs and inclusive learning environment. Collaborate with like-minded professionals, sharing best practices and innovating in early childhood education.
What We Offer:
- Reward and recognition initiatives.
- Competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages and generous childcare discounts.
- Sponsored Diploma program for eligible candidates.
- Guardian Degree program opportunities.
- Paid first aid courses and renewals.
As a Guardian Moorooka Educator, you’ll enjoy:
- Developing meaningful relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- Implementing innovative early learning programs.
- Documenting children’s learning and development.
- Contributing to the Guardian Curriculum.
- Completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services.
- Available to work Full-Time (no part Time opportunities available)
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Prior experience working with the 0-2 age group (desirable)
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.