We believe in you!
We have the same purpose and passion: ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
As an Educator at Guardian Montmorency, you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. Being an Educator at Guardian means having a voice and contributing to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the Centre of their learning.
Joining Guardian means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learningthrough educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environmentsfor children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits,including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care. That means there will be no contribution fees paid by the educator! (Terms & conditions apply)
We also offer…
- WHEREFIT– 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more!
- Guardian Degree program– We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Every day is a new opportunity for growth at Guardian Montmorency. The 120-place Centre on Sherbourne Road has street parking available and public transport nearby.
The range of resource-rich environments, including vegetable and herb gardens, natural play structures and a range of age-specific ateliers is where our exciting programs come to life. The community-minded team of Educators who have been with the centre for a long time, are proud to be a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays including Diwali and Chinese New Year.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services or childcare related field (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care (even if you don’t, we still encourage you to apply)
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF (Don’t worry, we can train you in it!)
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education! We cannot wait for you to join our lovely team!
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.
Are you passionate about ensuring children have the best start to life? As an Educator at Guardian you will be part of a team supporting children to develop skills so that they can thrive in a rapidly changing world.