Calling all brave, passionate educators! Are you ready to embark on an exciting and engaging journey that puts children at the centre of their learning? Look no further than Guardian Lilyfield!
As an Educator at Guardian Lilyfield, you have the power to make a real difference in the lives of children. Join our vibrant community where you can bring your voice to the table and contribute to innovative teaching programs. It’s all about adapting to the needs of tomorrow while unleashing the full potential of every child.
We know that fulfilling your passion means continuously growing and learning. That’s why Guardian offers professional development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment. You’ll be surrounded by a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to supporting each other on their professional journey.
But let’s not forget the fun part! When you join Guardian, you become part of a thoughtful and energetic team that knows how to enjoy the journey.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Lead your own professional development with additional programming time, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Be connected to a supportive community that supports your daily growth and development!
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments designed to inspire both children and educators alike.
- We value your contributions! Our reward and recognition initiatives ensure that your efforts are acknowledged and appreciated.
- Significantly above award wages, including additional allowances, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and even an employee referral program.
Our 92-place centre at Lilyfield is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard. The centre includes a range of exciting, resource-rich environments; three spacious outdoor spaces complete with a water pump, rock climbing, vegetable gardens, alfresco dining areas and age-specific ateliers where our programs come to life. We are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays throughout the year. The community-minded team also organise a range of fundraising events for the children to be involved in.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, we ask that you have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or be working towards it).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- A current Working with Children’s Check.
What are you waiting for? Seize this chance to kick-start your career and make a lasting impact on children’s lives. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education!
Oh, and don’t forget about our referral program! Bring a friend along to join Guardian, and you’ll earn some well-deserved rewards. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.