We believe in your incredible ability to make a positive impact on children’s lives while having a blast along the way! You’ve chosen an exciting profession that requires bravery and dedication, and we’re here to support you every step of the way with boundless fun and enthusiasm.
At Guardian, we’re passionate about creating an environment where children can thrive, explore, and unleash their wildest imaginations. As an Educator at Guardian, you have the amazing opportunity to be part of something extraordinary, where innovation and joyous learning go hand in hand.
We understand that personal and professional growth is not only important but also immensely exciting to you. That’s why we offer extensive, action-packed professional learning and development programs. We believe in equipping you with the most incredible tools and resources, so you can soar high in your career and unlock your full potential.
Together, we foster an inclusive and collaborative learning environment that embraces laughter, curiosity, and endless creativity. We’re a team that supports and uplifts one another, working together to create the most epic and unforgettable experiences for children and their families.
Why come to Guardian, we hear you ask?
- Collaborate with a team of passionate Educators and Teachers, sharing your best practices and revolutionizing early childhood education through the power of exploration, discovery, and play.
- Embark on a journey of growth and learning through our comprehensive professional development programs and career pathways. At Guardian, we are committed to supporting you every step of the way, ensuring your continuous advancement.
- Immerse yourself in a high-quality, well-resourced environment that sparks creativity and inspiration, both for the children and for educators like you.
- Your exceptional contribution to our purpose will never go unnoticed. We believe in recognizing and rewarding your efforts, ensuring you feel valued and appreciated every step of the way.
- Experience significantly above award wages, reflecting the incredible dedication and expertise you bring to your role as a childcare superstar. Additionally, we provide extra allowances, and access to a network of experienced professionals who are dedicated to supporting your growth and success.
- Work-Life Balance: Your well-being matters. Embrace WHEREFIT, our exclusive program offering 2,000 discounted corporate offers. Stay fit, indulge in beauty treatments, and savour healthy meals at up to 50% off. We also provide paid first aid courses and renewals, ensuring you’re always prepared.
But wait, there’s more! For eligible candidates who hold a minimum of a Certificate III in Early Childhood, we are excited to offer a sponsored Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. That means no contribution fees for you! Additionally, we have our Guardian Degree program, where we support your studies with paid study time, flexible work hours, mentors, and reimbursement of course fees. Your success is our priority!
Kellyville is a spacious centre, consisting of 5 rooms. We have a Nursery 1, Nursery2, Toddler, Preschool 1 and Preschool 2 room. Our centre is filled with an abundance of natural light and resources that engage the children all day long. Our educators are friendly and always happy to help when needed.
Our spaces are set up to enhance curiosity and imagination, whether it be indoors or outdoors. Each room is filled with a sense of belonging and welcomes each child, their family, and the educators each day. Our educators are passionate about following the children’s interests and program accordingly. We embrace an indoor/outdoor program throughout the day, fostering children’s agency and giving them the choice of which environment they would like to be in.
What you need to join this amazing team:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF, with practical implementation skills
- Current Working with Children’s Check
So, get ready to believe in yourself and join us on this thrilling journey as an Educator at Guardian. Together, we’ll paint a vibrant and unforgettable future for Australia’s children, filled with loads of excitement, exploration, and unforgettable memories!
We celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences strengthen our teams and drive growth. We’re committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
The safety and well-being of children are our top priorities. Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of child abuse or harm.