Join Guardian Grange as an Educator:
- Make a positive impact on the lives of Australia’s children.
- Contribute to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research.
- Be part of a collaborative learning environment that prioritises children’s needs.
- Work aside our passionate educators.
- Above award rates
- Opportunity for career growth
Work Type: Full-time Permanent
Minimum Qualification Needed: Diploma
Age group:18 months – 2.5 years
Number of children in the room: 20
Professional Growth Opportunities:
- Access professional learning and development programs.
- Explore career pathways within a supportive organisation.
Benefits of Joining Guardian:
- Lead your professional development through educational programs.
- Collaborate with other Educators through workshops and meetings.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Enjoy competitive salary packages and financial benefits.
- Access childcare discounts, recognition programs, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more!
- Participate in the Guardian Diploma or Degree Program with study support – Guardian covers the cost of your Diploma or Degree! .
Our 80-place purposely built centre at Grange is situated right on the edge of the Royal Adelaide Golf Course, close to shops and cafes. Walking into this centre you will see 4 beautiful and light filled learning spaces designed to inspire curiosity, fun and a sense of belonging with onsite parking outside for your convenience and multiple bus stops nearby. The centre has architecturally designed outdoor play spaces of intrigue adventure and reflects the beauty of the natural surroundings to provide the best learning space for your children.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care (desirable).
- Practical knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Genuine passion for working in the childcare industry.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.