Guardian Early Learning Group – Educator Expression of Interest
Join our growing child care family
Guardian invites you to register your interest and join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today. Whether you are looking to work casually to fit around your lifestyle, you are a qualified Educator or looking to commence your career in the industry, we would love to hear from you.
Guardian is proudly home to over 100 unique and diverse Early Learning centres across Australia. Our network varies in size from a quaint 39 placement centre in Lane Cove through to an incredible 186 placement boasting unique indoor / outdoor environments in Altona North.
Our centres have been designed to offer all children complex and challenging learning opportunities, places of beauty, as well as sustainable materials and resources. As an educator working at Guardian, you will:
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation of children’s progress and activities
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments and spontaneous play experiences
Successful candidate will have a:
- Qualifications within Early Childhood Education – Bachelor, Diploma or Certificate III
- OR be looking to complete an Early Learning Traineeship
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a genuine passion for educating
If you are seeking a long-term career in the early year’s sector then register your interest today by applying online. We believe we can offer you a career like no one else.