Are you passionate about shaping curious young minds? We believe in YOU and your dedication to supporting children to be brave, curious, and imaginative learners!
As an Educator at Guardian Export Park, you’ll be at the heart of critical early years, where children begin to discover and explore their world. Embrace the excitement of creating innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to tomorrow’s needs, putting children truly at the center of their learning.
At Guardian, we care about your growth and aspirations! Unlock your potential with professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a collaborative, inclusive environment where everyone supports each other’s journey.
Your Path to Success:
- Lead your own professional development with educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with fellow Educators to innovate in early childhood education based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Experience high-quality, well-resourced environments for both children and Educators.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your valuable contributions to our purpose.
Every day is an opportunity at Export Park, our 147-place centre is Exceeding in the National Quality standard. Located in the heart of Adelaide, our centre is close to public transport, shopping precincts and main roads.
Our long-standing team are passionate about building strong community connections and relationships. The light-filled centre is fondly referred to as “Adelaide’s best kept secret!” and features music classes, language lessons, weekly soccer skills, and a range of age-specific ateliers.
- Position: Educator
- Location: Guardian Childcare & Education Export Park
- Qualifications: Completed Cert III or Diploma in early childhood (or working towards)
- Requirements: Paid working with children check, knowledge of the EYLF and NQF
- Experience: Experience working in the early childhood field is preferred but not essential
Your Inclusive Community: Join a culturally diverse team that celebrates various cultures and holidays throughout the year. Engage with the local indigenous community, discovering traditional songs, symbols, art, and plants with the children.
Your Time to Shine: Ready to make a real difference in the lives of Australia’s children? Don’t wait any longer – take the leap and APPLY NOW to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Your Journey Begins Here. Apply Today!
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.