Are you ready to inspire young minds and guide them on an exciting journey of discovery? We’re looking for passionate Educators to join our amazing team at Guardian Coromandel Valley!
Guardian Coromandel Valley, located in the south-eastern area of Adelaide, is custom designed to offer an inspiring and stimulating early learning environment for children aged six weeks to six years. Guardian Coromandel Valley is in a stunning rural location, featuring expansive, light-filled environments, including a spacious outdoor area with an English style country garden and natural creek. The resource-rich centre, filled with nature-inspired and open-ended materials encourages children to explore, ignite their curiosity, learn through bush kinder programs and most of all have fun.
⭐What You’ll Love Lead and Inspire: You’ll work closely with Educators, shaping innovative early learning programs that ignite children’s curiosity and imagination.
⭐Meaningful Connections: Build strong relationships with children, families, and our community – creating a safe and nurturing space for little ones to thrive.
⭐Grow with Us: Enjoy professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a supportive, collaborative team.
- Above award rates
- Flexible rostering
- Professional development and learning programs
- Competitive childcare discounts
- High quality and well-resourced environments
- Paid first aid training and renewals
- Visa sponsorship
- Reward and recognition initiatives to celebrate your contributions.
- 2,000 discounted offers for gyms, activewear, healthy meals, and more!
- Guardian Degree Program: Paid study, flexible work hours, and course fee reimbursement.
What You Need:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound knowledge and implementation of NQF and EYLF.
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Ready to take the lead in shaping young minds? Don’t wait – apply now and embark on an exciting journey with Guardian Childcare & Education!
Referrals Welcome! Bring a friend to join our team and earn rewards through our referral program. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.