Join Us at Guardian Coorparoo: Make a Difference Today!
At Guardian Coorparoo, we’re united in our mission to nurture brave, curious, and imaginative learners. As an Educator, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping these critical early years, empowering children to explore and discover their world.
- Develop meaningful relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- Implement innovative early learning programs reflective of current practice.
- Document and share children’s learning and development.
- Contribute to the adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound knowledge and implementation of NQF and EYLF.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
Benefits of Joining Guardian:
- Ongoing professional development through educational programs and mentoring.
- Collaboration with peers to innovate in early childhood education.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Reward and recognition initiatives.
- Competitive salary and financial benefits, including childcare discounts and rewards programs.
- Sponsored Diploma program for eligible candidates.
- WHEREFIT discounts
- Guardian Degree program opportunities.
- Paid first aid courses and renewals.
About Guardian Coorparoo:
Discover and grow every day at Guardian Coorparoo! Our 113-place centre offers exciting, resource-rich environments including a vegetable garden, chickens, a mud pit, and more. Conveniently located off Boundary Road, our centre fosters community partnerships and enriching excursions for children.
Apply Now! Don’t wait any longer! Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education. Start your journey with us today!
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.