Guardian Camperdown and let your creativity and passion thrive as an Educator!
At Guardian, we believe in the power of brave, curious, and imaginative children who shape the future. If you have the courage to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s little superheroes, then we want you!
Why Guardian? Because we offer more than just a job.
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages of $26-36 depending on experience/location/role type, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
But wait, there’s more!
- For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care. That means there will be no contribution fees paid by the educator! (Terms & conditions apply)
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more!
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Every day is an opportunity for discovery and growth at Guardian Camperdown. We are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays throughout the year. Our 110-place centre is located near Parramatta Road with easy public transport access into the CBD. With a range of exciting, resource-rich environments including, a spacious rooftop playground, art ateliers, water play areas, a vegetable garden and a range of age-specific areas. Our passionate team of Educators enjoy taking the Children out and about on excursions and maintaining the great connections with the surrounding community.
What you need to join this amazing team:
✨A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
✨Prior experience in long day-care
✨Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF, with practical implementation skills
✨Current Working with Children’s Check
So, get ready to believe in yourself and join us on this thrilling journey as an Educator at Guardian. Together, we’ll paint a vibrant and unforgettable future for Australia’s children, filled with loads of excitement, exploration, and unforgettable memories!
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.