Embark on an Incredible Adventure with Children at Guardian Burdell!
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF, with practical implementation skills
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Implement an innovative early learning program that reflects the latest in early years thinking and practice.
- Share and document children’s learning and development with families, creating a collaborative learning process.
- Contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum – where imagination and growth thrive!
Why Guardian? Because we offer more than just a job.
- Grow and Learn: Access professional development with support.
- Innovation and Research: Engage in cutting-edge teaching backed by research.
- Collaborative Community: Join passionate educators to revolutionise early education.
- Inspiring Spaces: Enjoy quality environments for creativity.
- Recognition and Rewards: Receive recognition with above-average wages.
- Education Sponsorship: Get sponsored diplomas and Guardian Degree support.
With modern, spacious indoor and outdoor environments, children have a safe and secure way to explore their world. Burdell West has five beautiful learning studios. Each are grouped by age, and there is a separate sleep room attached to the nursery. Each room has quality educational resources for fun, engaging play-based learning experiences.
To further enrich children’s early learning journey, Burdell has frequent age-appropriate incursions and excursions throughout the year including trips to Future Champs, Yoganastics and Messy Monsters.
If you’re ready to embark on an incredible adventure with children and create a world of learning and fun, apply now! We can’t wait to welcome you to the Guardian Burdell family.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.