Educators – We believe in you
As an Educator at Guardian Barangaroo, you can fulfill your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. Being an Educator at Guardian means having a voice and contributing to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the centre of their learning.
Located in Tower 1, Barangaroo is a 108 place centre rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard.
The custom built, open plan centre is only a short walk from Wynyard Train Station. Our Sydney Flagship centre has a range of exciting, resource-rich environments, including a natural indoor/outdoor space, wet dry creek, bark pit, climbing structures and a range of age-specific ateliers. The team of passionate Educators enjoy taking the Children out and about on weekly excursions to maintain the great connections with the surrounding community.
Joining Guardian means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits,including attractive remuneration packages of $26-$36ph based on experience/location/role, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learningthrough educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environmentsfor children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
But wait, there is more…
- For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care. That means there will be no contribution fees paid by the educator! (Terms & conditions apply)
- WHEREFIT– 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more!
- Guardian Degree program– We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals!
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
APPLY NOW – and one of our friendly Talent Partners will be in touch to discuss what opportunities we have and to book you in for an interview to meet with a Centre Manager and to see one of our beautiful centres
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.