Be Valued. Be Inspired. Be Empowered.
When we create the same opportunities for our people as we do for children, wonderful things happen. Children have the best start to life, and you will experience the empowerment and joy that comes with being part of a team who know you, inspire you, and stand by you.
As an Educator at Guardian Taringa, you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. Your voice will contribute to innovative teaching programs, and your skills and qualifications will put you at the heart of those critical early years, where our children start to discover and explore their world.
Our 121-place open plan centre boasts a beautiful wrap around outside play and discovery environment for children from birth to five. With views of Mount Coot-tha, children enjoy their meals with a view at their purpose-built breakfast bar.
Taringa is a light-filled centre that inspires the minds of children with a wooden forte, water play, natural gardens and environments where our exciting programs come to life.
Located close to public transport, Taringa is easily accessible for educators and families.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
Your Skills & Experience
- A completed Certificate lll or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care. That means there will be no contribution fees paid by the educator! (Terms & conditions apply)
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Guardian Childcare & Education and shape the future of early childhood education. Apply now and be part of our commitment to diversity, inclusivity, and the safety and wellbeing of every child in our care. Together, let’s create an extraordinary future! ✨
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.