Unlock Your Potential with Guardian Coopers Plains!
Discover a place where your passion for early childhood education can thrive. At Guardian Coopers Plains, we’re committed to nurturing brave, curious, and imaginative learners, and we believe in the power of educators like you to make a difference.
We’re seeking a Diploma-qualified educator who shares our passion for embedding culture and creating an environment of care and growth. Join our vibrant, 7 studio centre where curiosity and critical thinking are encouraged, and new skills are developed with support.
- Diploma in Children’s Services.
- Available to work Full-Time / 5 days per week.
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound knowledge of NQF and EYLF.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
Benefits of Joining Guardian:
- Lead your professional development through educational programs and peer support.
- Collaborate with other educators to innovate in early childhood education.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Enjoy competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages and childcare discounts.
- Exciting perks like WHEREFIT discounts – get exclusive access to corporate discounts at over 500 leading fitness and wellbeing brands across Australia.
- Gain a new qualification through the Guardian Degree program opportunities.
- Paid first aid courses and renewals.
About Guardian Coopers Plains:
Our centre features expansive indoor/outdoor play areas designed to inspire curiosity and growth. We celebrate diversity and foster a culture of care and growth for both children and educators alike.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Guardian Childcare & Education. Take the leap and apply now to unlock your potential with us!
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.