- Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Why Choose Guardian Underwood?
We Believe in You: At Guardian, we share the same purpose and passion – ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning journey. As an Educator at Guardian Underwood, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Australia’s children.
Professional Development: Fulfill your passions and aspirations with our professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a collaborative environment dedicated to supporting your growth.
- Enjoy a competitive salary, childcare discounts, and reward and recognition initiatives.
- Exciting perks including discounted gym memberships, Guardian Degree program, paid first aid courses, and more!
- Exciting, resource-rich environments including a spacious outdoor area with herb and vegetable gardens, art studio, water pump, and more.
- Regular excursions and strong community connections.
- Culturally diverse team celebrating various cultures and holidays.
- Weekly hands-on cooking classes for children.
- Develop meaningful relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- Implement an innovative early learning program.
- Document and share children’s learning and development with families.
- Contribute to the Guardian Curriculum.
Apply Now: Ready to take the leap? Join Guardian Childcare & Education at Underwood and be part of a supportive, passionate team dedicated to nurturing young minds. Apply now and embark on a rewarding career journey with us!
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.