At Guardian, we believe in nurturing brave, curious and imaginative young minds, and we’re looking for like-minded Educators to embark on this incredible journey with us at our new centre in Nairne.
Every day is an opportunity for discovery and growth at Nairne. Our 123-place centre is set across seven rooms and is easily accessible to the community. Close to Murray Bridge, Stirling, and Crafers locations in Adelaide Hills.
Work with our highly experienced and diverse team of passionate Educators, Teachers and centre leadership team and be a part of our supportive team culture.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Building meaningful relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- Developing and implementing creative early learning programs
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Growing professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
To be considered you will have:
- Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
You will enjoy great benefits that include:
- Professional development
- Positive team network
- Above award rates
- Career pathways
- Guardian degree program
- Sponsored diploma study program
- Reward and recognition initiatives
- Access to WHEREFIT discounts
- Generous childcare discount
- Employee referral rewards program
- Visa sponsorship
- Paid first aid training!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.