At Guardian, we believe in nurturing brave, curious and imaginative young minds, and we’re looking for like-minded Educators to embark on this incredible journey with us!
Guardian Mt Barker offers wonderful inclusive resources to focus on child led, play based learning. These features include Creek beds with water play, bike racks and planter boxes for gardens with a focus on sustainability. Our brand-new centre is our one of three centres located in the Adelaide Hills – close to Murray Bridge, Stirling, and Crafers locations.
Work with our highly experienced and diverse team of passionate Educators, degree-qualified Teachers and centre leadership team and be a part of our supportive team culture.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Building meaningful relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- Developing and implementing creative early learning programs
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Growing professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
To be considered you will have:
- Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
Why choose Guardian Childcare & Education?
- Above award wages
- Professional development and career pathways
- Positive team network.
- Flexible rostering
- Travel allowance
- High quality and well-resourced environments
- Reward and recognition initiatives
- Access to WHEREFIT discounts
- Generous childcare discount
- Employee referral rewards program
- Visa sponsorship
- Paid first aid training and more!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.