Are you ready for a fresh start in a BRAND-NEW CENTRE?
At Guardian, we’re all about supporting brave, curious, and imaginative children. If you’re passionate about early childhood education and want to make a real difference, we want to hear from you!
Guardian Mt Barker offers wonderful inclusive resources to focus on child led, play based learning. These features include Creek beds with water play, bike racks and planter boxes for gardens with a focus on sustainability.
Opening soon, our new Guardian Mt Barker – Bollen Road team will have a full induction with our friendly Operations team and are supported on their journey with Guardian by likeminded Educators and Teachers from their own centre and our sister services within the state.
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care. That means there will be no contribution fees paid by the educator! (Terms & conditions apply)
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.