As an Educator at Guardian Bruce, you’ll be at the heart of critical early years, where children begin to discover and explore their world. Embrace the excitement of creating innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to tomorrow’s needs, putting children truly at the center of their learning.
At Guardian, we care about your growth and aspirations! Unlock your potential with professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a collaborative, inclusive environment where everyone supports each other’s journey.
Every day is an opportunity for discovery and growth at Bruce. With a range of exciting, resource-rich environments including a family library, a sustainability garden, yoga classes, indigenous totem poles and a beautiful outdoor mural, our 156-place environment inspires educators and stimulates the minds of all children. Bruce is perfectly situated close to public transport with ample parking on-site.
Our educators pride themselves on each community partnership they have built, allowing opportunities for children to explore their local ponds, shopping centres, café’s, the Canberra Raiders training field and local primary school. We are proud to have a culturally diverse and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays. Our community-minded team also organise regular visits from Duncan Smith, from the Wiradjuri Echoes, who does monthly Indigenous learning with the children.
Your Path to Success:
- Lead your own professional development with educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with fellow Educators to innovate in early childhood education based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Experience high-quality, well-resourced environments for both children and Educators.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your valuable contributions to our purpose.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Strong knowledge of NQF and EYLF
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Check
Apply now and bring a friend for our referral program! Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for details.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.