Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of future generations? We’re looking for an innovative educator at our Croydon Centre who can bring fresh ideas to the Centre and help our children reach their full potential. Come join our team and let’s create a brighter future together! With us you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children.
Fulfilling your passions means you aspire to grow and learn. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organization is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey!
Joining Guardian means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
Our bright and fresh purpose-built childcare Centre encompasses the historic Croydon church hall. Platypus Junction Croydon is a 126-place service situated in a leafy and quiet area of Croydon, close to the station. This wonderful structure has been a special addition to our beautiful learning environments, thoughtfully created for the development of babies to 4-year-old kindergarten. We welcome you to come and enjoy our community space. This space is for parents and families to catch up with each other or can be used when extra time is needed at drop off.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Diploma educator to join our team of enthusiastic and passionate educators.
This position will be supported by our experienced Educational Leader who will guide you to develop a play based program based on the children’s interests and needs.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to upskill towards an Educational Leadership role within the Guardian Team.
You will need to be able to live the Guardian values-
What we are looking for-
- Strong knowledge of child development and the EYLF
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with families, children, and educators
- Able to coach, mentor, and guide a large team of educators
To be considered, you will have:
- A Diploma in Children’s Services or Childcare and Education.
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, and you would like to be part of our Croydon team, please reach out – We would love to hear from you!
Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.