Are you ready to embark on an incredible adventure with children? Join Guardian Wahroonga and let your creativity and passion thrive as an Educator!
At Guardian, we believe in the power of brave, curious, and imaginative children who shape the future. If you have the courage to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s little superheroes, then we want you!
Why Guardian? Because we offer more than just a job.
- Grow and learn with our professional development programs and career pathways. We are committed to supporting you every step of the way.
- Be part of an innovative teaching environment that is backed by world-leading research. Your voice matters, and together we can create unforgettable learning experiences.
- Collaborate and share your best practices with a team of passionate Educators and Teachers. Let’s revolutionize early childhood education through exploration, discovery, and play.
- Enjoy a high-quality, well-resourced environment for both children and educators. We believe in creating spaces that inspire and nurture creativity.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your exceptional contribution to our purpose. Your efforts will never go unnoticed.
- We are proud to offer significantly above award wages, recognizing the incredible dedication and expertise our childcare superstars bring to their role.
- In addition to competitive pay, we provide additional allowances, extra programming time, and access to a network of experienced professionals who are committed to supporting and helping you grow.
But wait, there’s more! For eligible candidates who hold a minimum of a Certificate III in Early Childhood, we are excited to offer a sponsored Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. That means no contribution fees for you! Additionally, we have our Guardian Degree program, where we support your studies with paid study time, flexible work hours, mentors, and reimbursement of course fees. Your success is our priority!
At Guardian Wahroonga , you’ll find a warm and friendly team of passionate educators who value meaningful relationships. Our 78 place centre in Wahroonga is uniquely located on the grounds of the Sydney Adventist Hospital. The range of resource-rich environments, including a teepee, vegetable garden, a water pump, a creek bed, worm farm and a range of age-specific ateliers is where our exciting programs come to life. Our team of passionate and long-standing Educators are proud to be a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays including Diwali and Chinese New Year. Educators and the children enjoy great connections with the surrounding community due to weekly excursions.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Implement an innovative early learning program that reflects the latest in early years thinking and practice.
- Share and document children’s learning and development with families, creating a collaborative learning process.
- Contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum – where imagination and growth thrive!
What you need to join this super team:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF, with practical implementation skills
- Current Working with Children’s Check
If you’re ready to unleash your inner superhero and create a world of learning and fun for children, apply now! We can’t wait to welcome you to the Guardian family.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.