Come and join us in our beautiful, oceanside, community-focused centre at Manly!
Do you want to grab an ice cream on your break and walk on the beach?
Be barefoot in the sand in under 2 minutes!
Come and be a part of a dynamic and professional leadership team and support our caring and thoughtful team through your inspiring educational leadership
You will have access to a network of Educational Leaders, innovative professional learning and a highly experienced Quality and Curriculum Team you can count on.
Educational Leader is not just a job title. It’s a purpose. You know that because you’re an innovator and highly experienced professional. Your skills, commitment to professional learning and development, and drive to seek out best practice puts you in a position to make a lasting impact on how we teach Australia’s children in a rapidly changing world.
When you join Guardian Manly you will have an opportunity to influence and innovate through our contemporary approach to early childhood education. We create a high-quality environment where leadership development is open to all and where the educator’s voice is a critical part of decision making.
Your role as part of our Centre Leadership team and collaborating with other education professionals, children, and families, enables you to challenge, inspire, mentor, and lead the improvement of our educational programs and practice. You’ll also have a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments where you lead programming and collaborate on resourcing decisions.
- Build and influence the professional capacity and skills within the network and lead the development and implementation of teaching programs and practice.
- Collaborate with professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- WHEREFIT– 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program– We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, Guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Manly is a 90 place early learning centre for children aged six weeks to six years located on the beachfront. Our beautiful, modern, light-filled spaces support inclusive and inspiring learning through enriching, well-resourced environments. Children access a variety of spaces for learning including a spacious rooftop garden and a multi-aged indoor/outdoor space to engage in creativity, exploration and friendship. The leadership team are passionate, supportive and committed to a culture of kindness and the professional development of our caring, diverse and experienced team.
Working closely with the Centre Leadership Team, you will enjoy;
- Leading the development and implementation of the curriculum in collaborating with Educators to maximise each child’s development and learning.
- Supporting Educators to ensure that each child participates in the educational program.
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development.
- Establishing clear goals and expectations for teaching and practice in collaboration with all Educators.
- Contributing to the development and ongoing implementation and review of the centres Quality Improvement Plan.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary or Diploma Qualifications in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA.
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early years sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.