Educational Leader – This role will offer minimum 7.5 hours off the floor up to 16 hours off the floor (once occupancy grows).
Your role as part of our Centre Leadership team and collaborating with other education professionals, children, and families, enables you to challenge, inspire, mentor, and lead the improvement of our educational programs and practice. You’ll also have a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Ongoing Support from Curriculum Mentor plus monthly Educational Leader meetings
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments where you lead programming and collaborate on resourcing decisions.
- Build and influence the professional capacity and skills within the network and lead the development and implementation of teaching programs and practice.
- Collaborate with professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Our 103 place Fullarton centre has a mix of housing styles with leafy, tree-lined streets dotted with character homes – from Victorian Villas through Edwardian, Art Deco and Californian bungalows – alongside many modern rebuilds and subdivisions. This six-room centre offers three separate outdoor environments, sand pits, water play, forts, natural timber climbing equipment, mud kitchen. To top it off this centre is located on the main road into the Adelaide CBD plenty of onsite parking.
Working closely with the Centre Leadership Team, you will enjoy;
- Leading the development and implementation of the curriculum in collaborating with Educators to maximise each child’s development and learning.
- Supporting Educators to ensure that each child participates in the educational program.
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development.
- Establishing clear goals and expectations for teaching and practice in collaboration with all Educators.
- Contributing to the development and ongoing implementation and review of the centres Quality Improvement Plan.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (Diploma or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA.
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early years sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.