Join Guardian for a Fulfilling ECT Career
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey that celebrates your passion for early childhood education? Look no further than Guardian Wanniassa – where your dedication meets creativity, collaboration, and meaningful impact!
- Empowered Teaching: Guardian empowers Teachers to contribute to contemporary early childhood education.
- Professional Growth: Join a professional learning community where your excellence is celebrated, and success is supported.
- Voice and Influence: As an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian, you’ll have a say in shaping learning programs.
- Collaboration: Work with professional Educators and Teachers, sharing best practices and learning from each other.
- Quality Learning Environments: Enjoy well-resourced spaces for children and Teachers.
- Rewards: Attractive remuneration packages of $37-$50 depending on experience/location/role type, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- Healthy Living: Access 2,000 corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, and more.
- Skills Enhancement: Opportunities for paid first aid courses and renewals.
- Teachers@Guardian Program: Develop your professional knowledge, practice, engagement, and educational leadership.
- Online Community: Join fortnightly online meetings with Teachers and Teacher Mentors to share, learn, and understand the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- ECA Learning Hub: Access over 90 self-paced modules, webcasts, and webinars on various Early Childhood topics.
With a range of exciting, resource rich environments our 80-place centre in Wanniassa supports the learning of children from birth to five. Each child has access to an open-plan, co-aged outdoor space where our programs come to life. As part of our strong community focus, all age groups participate in regular excursions to locations such as the community garden, library and local shopping area. With ample street parking and access to public transport, Wanniassa is perfectly situated for an easy commute to and from work each day.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.