⭐ Join Guardian Rouse Hill: Where Passion Meets Adventure!
Unleash your passion for supporting young children to discover, explore, and learn as they grow into themselves through quality and innovative education programs. At Guardian, childcare is more than a job—it’s an exciting adventure that sparks their curiosity and nurtures their potential.
⭐ Excel and grow as an Early Childhood Teacher in our vibrant learning community. With Guardian, you’ll have the freedom to shape innovative programs and make a meaningful impact on the lives of young minds.
⭐ Benefits that shine bright:
- Lead your ongoing professional development with exceptional coaching, conferences, and mentoring.
- Influence and shape our innovative programs focused on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Collaborate and learn from other amazing Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings.
- Enjoy a very competitive salary, attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT: Unlock 2,000 discounted corporate offers for gyms, activewear, beauty, and more!
- Guardian Degree program: Paid study, flexible work hours, and mentorship to help you succeed.
- Benefit from paid first aid courses and renewals. Your safety matters to us.
✨ Join our enchanting Centre where bright spaces, inbuilt slides, and vegetable gardens create a magical learning environment. Our culturally diverse team celebrates the richness of cultures and holidays throughout the year.
- Empower children through brave, curious, and imaginative learning experiences.
- Build lasting relationships with families, ensuring the best education and care.
- Support Educators in delivering contemporary early childhood practices.
- Be part of a Centre that exemplifies Guardian’s mindsets of bravery, positivity, thoughtfulness, and professionalism.
- Join Leadership Councils, unleash your leadership skills, and drive positive change.
- Tertiary qualifications in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA approved).
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA).
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework.
- Previous experience in the early childhood sector (desirable).
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
⭐ Embark on an incredible journey with Guardian Childcare & Education. Be inspired, be inspiring, and unleash the extraordinary Teacher within you. Apply now!
✨Referrals: Bring a friend and earn rewards! Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends. Let’s create an amazing team together!
Join Guardian and make a difference in the lives of young children. Together, we create magical moments of growth, exploration, and joy!
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.
Are you passionate about ensuring children have the best start to life? As an Educator at Guardian you will be part of a team supporting children to develop skills so that they can thrive in a rapidly changing world.