Early Years opportunities to work in Australia
Australia is considered one of the top places in the world to relocate to and we have opportunities across the country. We can offer you your dream job, pay you well, support your visa application and help you make the move today.
What does Australia offer?
Australia offers a very high quality of living. The wages are significantly higher, health care systems, the weather, the outdoor living lifestyle, the quality of food and the coffee, especially, are just some of things to mention.
Work life balance is a given in every industry. You are encouraged to take leave to look after your wellbeing. 38-hour weeks is classed as fulltime, flexible working hours, annual leave, sick leave, many public holidays, fair working rights, paid professional development and so much more.
About Guardian Childcare & Education
We started back in 2004 and today we operate and own over 130 early learning centres nationwide and continue growing. Our Centre Teams partner with our families to deliver the world-class Curriculum – based on the renowned Reggio framework – that has made us a leader in the childcare sector.
100% of our profits are re-invested back into our Centres and Teams to deliver the best early childhood education experience in Australia.
We’re proud to say that 94% of our Centres meet or exceed the National Quality Standard and we have modern Centres in key locations across metro NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Our benefits include:
- A competitive salary and financial benefits. award rates, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program, extra annual leave and so much more
- 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs and support and mentoring and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
To be considered, you will have:
- You will be passionate about delivery high quality care and education to children between the ages of 0-5
- Hold a tertiary Qualifications in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Proven knowledge of the Australian National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector
If you’re wanting to move to a warmer climate with mild winters and warm summers or if you are looking for a relaxed yet multicultural society with residents from all cultures and backgrounds, then Australia is your place to be.
There’s nothing better than a fresh start. You (and your family) can make the move easily with our migration agents and potential relocation assistance. If we sound like a company you could see yourself working at in the future, please send your resume today to Danielle at [email protected]