Early Childhood Teacher – Relocate to Australia
Guardian Childcare and Education is a company that can give you many opportunities across the country to relocate and work for us. Australia is considered one of the top places in the world to relocate and WE at Guardian could give you an endless amount of reasons why you should consider making a change TODAY!
Are you looking for a better quality of life and laid-back lifestyle? Australia has some of the most breathtaking sites throughout the country; from cute charming countryside towns, to bigger cities such as Sydney and Melbourne, to incredible beaches and mountains, Australia literally has it all! We are also considered one of the safest countries in the world and combine this with shorter working hours, more public holidays, and most importantly higher wages, you would be silly not to look into moving to the land “Down Under”!
Guardian Childcare and Education is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to providing high quality early learning and care for children and families. Guardian Childcare and education started in 2004 and today we operate and own over 130 early learning centres nationwide and continue growing. With 92% of our Centres meeting or exceeding the National Quality Standard, we are proud of our steadfast commitment to the highest-quality education and care. Our Centre Teams partner with our families to deliver the world-class Curriculum – based on the renowned Reggio framework – that has made us a leader in the childcare sector.
Being an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian means having a voice and the opportunity to make decisions and develop a learning program that suits the families and their children in your community. You’ll also have a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Use your professional skills and passion for education to influence and shape our innovative programs that focus on learning through exploration, discovery, and play.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Teachers
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
As an ECT, you will be part of a passionate team where you will enjoy:
- Contributing to a professional Team to create a safe and secure environment where children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families, so they feel informed and sure their children are receiving the best education and care in the community.
- Supporting Educators to deliver the best in contemporary early childhood thinking and practice.
- Contributing to making your Centre an example of why Guardian is driven by its mindsets of being brave, positive, thoughtful, and professional in all aspects of what we do.
- The opportunity to join Leadership Councils where you can develop leadership skills, collaborate with other leaders, think innovatively, drive change, and participate in decision-making.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
If you’re wanting to move to a warmer climate with mild winters and warm summers or if you are looking for a relaxed yet multicultural society with residents from all cultures and backgrounds, then Australia is your place to be.
There’s nothing better than a fresh start. You (and your family) can make the move easily with our migration agents and potential relocation assistance. If we sound like a company you could see yourself working at in the future, please apply now and we will be in touch.