We Believe in You
At Guardian Howlong, we share your passion for early childhood education. You’ve chosen a brave path, gaining the skills and qualifications to nurture young minds as they embark on a journey of discovery.
Join our vibrant community and let your voice be heard as an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian. We give you the power to shape and develop a dynamic learning program that suits the unique needs of families and their little explorers. But that’s not all! Prepare yourself for a workplace that will make you jump for joy, with an incredible team of colleagues and a treasure trove of benefits, including:
★ Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
★ Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other.
★ High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Teachers
★ Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
★ WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
★ Paid first aid courses and renewals
At Guardian Howlong, you’ll work closely with fellow Educators and the Centre Manager, enjoying a dynamic role that includes:
- Building Bonds: Develop and nurture meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the center community.
- Innovative Learning: Create and implement a forward-thinking early learning program that reflects current best practices in early childhood education.
- Open Communication: Document and share children’s learning and development with families, ensuring transparency and involvement.
- Curriculum Excellence: Actively contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum, enriching the learning experience.
- Continuous Growth: Benefit from professional learning and development programs, explore career pathways, and thrive in a collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education as recognized by ACECQA or working towards
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- A current WWC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Child Care & Educations values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.