Early Childhood Teacher Opportunity at Guardian Childcare & Education Grange
Join our passionate team at Guardian Childcare & Education Grange and take a leadership role in our Kindy room, overseeing a 20-place Kindergarten. As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational journey of our young learners.
- Lead an enriched Kindergarten program with a focus on school readiness.
- Implement a curriculum guided by the Guardian Curriculum.
- Collaborate with our Kindy room leader to foster a positive learning environment.
- Actively engage in ongoing professional development with support from Guardian Early Childhood Mentors.
- Cultivate strong community connections within the Grange locality.
What We Offer:
- Above award hourly rate and enticing incentives recognising the contribution of Early Childhood Teachers.
- National Teachers@Guardian Program: Our commitment to professional development shines through in our National Teachers@Guardian Program, offering teachers bi-weekly sessions to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Mentorship Opportunities: Teachers have the chance to become mentors and play a vital role in the growth and development of their colleagues.
- Career advancement opportunities within our well-established childcare and education network.
- A purpose-built 80-place centre with architecturally designed outdoor play spaces, providing a vibrant and inspiring learning environment.
- Convenient onsite parking and easy accessibility with multiple nearby bus stops.
- Located on the edge of the Royal Adelaide Golf Course, close to shops and cafes.
- 3 years of experience as an Early Childhood Teacher.
- Tertiary qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education approved by ACECQA.
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/Registration.
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework.
- Previous experience in the early childhood sector is desirable.
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Early Childhood Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young children, we invite you to apply. Join Guardian Childcare & Education Grange and be part of a supportive team committed to providing the best possible learning experiences for children. Apply now to embark on a fulfilling career journey with us!
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.