At Guardian, we believe that childcare is more than just a job—it’s a thrilling adventure! If you’re a passionate advocate for young children, bursting with innovative ideas to ignite their curiosity and growth, then Guardian Evandale is the place where you can soar to new heights!
Join our vibrant community and let your voice be heard as an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian. We give you the power to shape and develop a dynamic learning program that suits the unique needs of families and their little explorers. But that’s not all! Prepare yourself for a workplace that will make you jump for joy, with an incredible team of colleagues and a treasure trove of benefits, including:
- Unparalleled Quality: Guardian stands out as the number one quality provider among all large childcare providers. This distinction should be our ultimate source of pride and motivation.
- Reggio-Inspired Curriculum: We boast a first-class, Reggio-inspired curriculum that is entirely unique to Guardian. This is a testament to our unwavering commitment to quality.
- Investment in Quality and Support: We don’t just talk about quality; we invest significantly in it. Our substantial investment includes a dedicated Quality and Curriculum Team that provides extensive support.
- National Teachers@Guardian Program: Our commitment to professional development shines through in our National Teachers@Guardian Program, offering teachers bi-weekly sessions to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Teacher Accreditation and Registration Support: We provide robust support for teacher accreditation and registration, ensuring our educators have the resources and guidance they need.
- Mentorship Opportunities: Teachers have the chance to become mentors and play a vital role in the growth and development of their colleagues.
- Visible Learning Approach: We take a highly specific and intentional approach called “Visible Learning,” which breathes life into our educational practices in each Guardian Centre.
- Specialist Roles: Teachers can take the lead in specialist roles within their Centres, such as Baby Ambassador, Safety Champion, Sustainability Champion, and Educational Leader.
- Idea Implementation: At Guardian, your innovative ideas are genuinely supported and can be rolled out nationally, allowing you to bring your vision to life.
- Educational Support: We offer paid Bachelor programs and practical leave to help you further your education and career.
- Embedded 2-Year Kindergarten Program: Our Centres proudly host an embedded two-year kindergarten program, fostering early childhood development.
- Curriculum Council Participation: You have the opportunity to be part of the Curriculum Council, contributing to our educational excellence.
- Wealth of Tools and Resources: Guardian provides a wealth of tools and resources to support you, allowing you to reclaim valuable time and focus on what truly matters in your role.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Evandale is set in the small suburb of Adelaide in the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters. The centre is a beautiful newly purpose-built centre with amazing new resources from multiple suppliers. Evandale is a 60 place centre compromising of 3 rooms; Nursery, Toddler and Kindy.
Unleash Your Potential as an Early Childhood Teacher!
- Join a Passionate Team, Ignite Young Minds, and Create Lasting Impact!
- Ready for an exhilarating adventure in early childhood education? We’re seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join us and make a difference like never before.
- Lead a dynamic team, building relationships with families and providing exceptional education and care. Embrace the cutting-edge Guardian Curriculum, shaping young minds with innovative practices. Create an engaging program visible in our center and on Storypark, while maintaining children’s learning profiles.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, fuel change, and participate in leadership councils to amplify your growth. This is your opportunity to inspire young minds and redefine education.
To be considered, you will have:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (OR University Degree or equivalent approved by ACECQA)
- 3 years’ experience working in an ECT position
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Are you ready to be inspired and inspire others? Bring out the superhero teacher in you and apply now to join the captivating world of Guardian Childcare & Education.
Psst! Guardians, we have a special treat for you. Refer a friend to join us, and not only will you earn our eternal gratitude, but you’ll also earn some extra rewards. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Don’t miss out on this exhilarating opportunity—apply now and embark on a thrilling journey with Guardian!
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.