At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
Being an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian means having a voice and the opportunity to make decisions and develop a learning program that suits the families and their children in your community. You’ll also have a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Unparalleled Quality: Guardian stands out as the number one quality provider among all large childcare providers.
- Investment in Quality and Support: We don’t just talk about quality; we invest significantly in it. Our substantial investment includes a dedicated Quality and Curriculum Team that provides extensive support.
- National Teachers@Guardian Program: Our commitment to professional development shines through in our National Teachers@Guardian Program, offering teachers bi-weekly sessions to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Teacher Accreditation and Registration Support: We provide robust support for teacher accreditation and registration, ensuring our educators have the resources and guidance they need.
- Mentorship Opportunities: Teachers have the chance to become mentors and play a vital role in the growth and development of their colleagues.
- Visible Learning Approach: We take a highly specific and intentional approach called “Visible Learning,” which breathes life into our educational practices in each Guardian Centre.
- Specialist Roles: Teachers can take the lead in specialist roles within their Centres, such as Baby Ambassador, Safety Champion, Sustainability Champion, and Educational Leader.
- Idea Implementation: At Guardian, your innovative ideas are genuinely supported and can be rolled out nationally, allowing you to bring your vision to life.
- Embedded 2-Year Kindergarten Program: Our Centres proudly host an embedded two-year kindergarten program, fostering early childhood development.
- Curriculum Council Participation: You have the opportunity to be part of the Curriculum Council, contributing to our educational excellence.
- Wealth of Tools and Resources: Guardian provides a wealth of tools and resources to support you, allowing you to reclaim valuable time and focus on what truly matters in your role.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Guardian Childcare & Education Croydon Park is a bright, expansive centre close to the city centre of Adelaide. Our early childhood education programs are focused on play-based learning, where our spacious day care and childcare centre provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for children aged six weeks to six years of age, supporting them to discover the world in a safe and secure way.
Our Croydon Park day care and childcare centre is conveniently situated for anyone traveling from the Croydon Park area, such as Prospect, Dudley Park, Devon Park, Kilkenny, Kilburn, Renown Park, Regency Park, West Croydon, and Woodville Park.
Unleash Your Potential as an Early Childhood Teacher!
- Join a Passionate Team, Ignite Young Minds, and Create Lasting Impact!
- Lead a dynamic team, building relationships with families and providing exceptional education and care. Embrace the cutting-edge Guardian Curriculum, shaping young minds with innovative practices. Create an engaging program visible in our center and on Storypark, while maintaining children’s learning profiles.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, fuel change, and participate in leadership councils to amplify your growth. This is your opportunity to inspire young minds and redefine education.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Psst! Guardians, we have a special treat for you. Refer a friend to join us, and not only will you earn our eternal gratitude, but you’ll also earn some extra rewards. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Don’t miss out on this exhilarating opportunity—apply now and embark on a thrilling journey with Guardian!
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress. We also prioritize Reconciliation and strive to create an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and well-being of children are our top priorities, and Guardian Childcare & Education maintains a zero-tolerance policy for any form of child abuse or harm.