Join Guardian for a Fulfilling ECT Career
Guardian is more than just a job; it’s a passionate journey of supporting young children’s growth. If you’re dedicated to delivering innovative education programs and transforming your passion into professional skills, Guardian Caringbah is where you can excel.
- Empowered Teaching: Guardian empowers Teachers to contribute to contemporary early childhood education.
- Professional Growth: Join a professional learning community where your excellence is celebrated, and success is supported.
- Voice and Influence: As an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian, you’ll have a say in shaping learning programs.
- Collaboration: Work with professional Educators and Teachers, sharing best practices and learning from each other.
- Quality Learning Environments: Enjoy well-resourced spaces for children and Teachers.
- Rewards: Attractive remuneration packages of $35-$50 depending on experience/location/role type, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- Healthy Living: Access 2,000 corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, and more.
- Skills Enhancement: Opportunities for paid first aid courses and renewals.
- Teachers@Guardian Program: Develop your professional knowledge, practice, engagement, and educational leadership.
- Online Community: Join fortnightly online meetings with Teachers and Teacher Mentors to share, learn, and understand the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- ECA Learning Hub: Access over 90 self-paced modules, webcasts, and webinars on various Early Childhood topics.
We’re proud of the bright and inspiring custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences at Caringbah. Our 120 place centre, which is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard, includes vegetable gardens, an inbuilt slide, climbing frames and open-ended resources for learning. Located close to public transport and street parking, the centre is proud to have a culturally diverse team of Educators and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays in our centre throughout the year.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.