Join the Excitement at Guardian Burdell!
At Guardian, we’re redefining childcare—it’s not just a job; it’s a passionate journey. If you’re thrilled about shaping young minds through innovative education programs, Guardian Burdell is the place where your career can soar to new heights.
Empowerment and support are at our core. We believe in giving Teachers the reins to actively contribute to our education programs, all while growing and excelling in a professional learning community. Guardian is where your achievements are celebrated, and your success is championed.
What Being an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian Offers:
- Your Voice Matters: Develop a learning program tailored to your community’s families and their children, backed by a great workplace, incredible colleagues, and outstanding benefits.
- Professional Growth: Lead your ongoing development through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and thrilling career advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative Excellence: Work with other professional Educators and Teachers, sharing best practices and learning from each other in dynamic workshops and meetings.
- Top-Notch Environments: Thrive in high-quality, well-resourced environments for both children and teachers.
- Beyond the Ordinary Benefits: Enjoy a competitive salary, attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an enticing employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT: Access 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty, and more.
- Continuous Learning: Engage in paid first aid courses and renewals, ensuring your skills are always up-to-date.
- Unparalleled Quality: Guardian stands out as the number one quality provider among large childcare providers.
- Reggio-Inspired Curriculum: Experience our first-class, unique-to-Guardian Reggio-inspired curriculum, a testament to our unwavering commitment to quality.
- Investment in Quality and Support: We don’t just talk about quality; we invest significantly in it. Our dedicated Quality and Curriculum Team provides extensive support.
- National Teachers@Guardian Program: Bi-weekly sessions to enhance your skills and knowledge, showcasing our commitment to your professional development.
- Teacher Accreditation and Registration Support: Robust support for accreditation and registration, ensuring you have the resources and guidance you need.
- Mentorship Opportunities: Take on vital mentorship roles, playing a key part in the growth and development of your colleagues.
- Specialist Roles: Lead as a Baby Ambassador, Safety Champion, Sustainability Champion, or Educational Leader.
- Idea Implementation: Your innovative ideas are genuinely supported and can be rolled out nationally, bringing your vision to life.
- Embedded 2-Year Kindergarten Program: Proudly host an embedded two-year kindergarten program, fostering early childhood development.
- Curriculum Council Participation: Contribute to our educational excellence by being part of the Curriculum Council.
- Abundance of Tools and Resources: Guardian provides a wealth of tools and resources, allowing you to reclaim valuable time and focus on what truly matters in your role.
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you’ll be part of a passionate team where you can:
- Contribute to a professional team, creating a safe and secure environment where children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
- Build lasting and meaningful relationships with families, ensuring they feel informed and confident in their children’s education and care.
- Support educators to deliver the best in contemporary early childhood thinking and practice.
- Contribute to making your center an example of why Guardian is driven by its mindsets of being brave, positive, thoughtful, and professional in all aspects of what we do.
- The opportunity to join Leadership Councils where you can develop leadership skills, collaborate with other leaders, think innovatively, drive change, and participate in decision-making.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA.
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework.
- Previous ECT experience (desirable).
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Apply now! Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Referrals: We offer referrals for Guardian employees, so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
Join us in our commitment to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
Safety and Wellbeing: The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority. Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.