Are you ready to embark on an incredible adventure with children? Join Guardian Flinders Street and let your creativity and passion thrive as an Early Childhood Teacher!
At Guardian, we believe that childcare is more than just a job—it’s a thrilling adventure! If you’re a passionate advocate for young children, bursting with innovative ideas to ignite their curiosity and growth, then Guardian Flinders Street is the place where you can soar to new heights!
Join our vibrant community and let your voice be heard as an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian. We give you the power to shape and develop a dynamic learning program that suits the unique needs of families and their little explorers. But that’s not all! Prepare yourself for a workplace that will make you jump for joy, with an incredible team of colleagues and a treasure trove of benefits, including:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Teachers
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Let’s talk about the magical haven that is Guardian Childcare & Education Flinders Street. Picture this: a light-filled wonderland with enchanting indoor gardens, a babbling creek bed, a majestic treehouse, and nature-inspired play structures. With multiple outdoor areas to explore, art studios to unleash creativity, and music and movement programs to set the rhythm, every day becomes an adventure of learning and fun!
Unleash Your Potential as an Early Childhood Teacher!
- Join a Passionate Team, Ignite Young Minds, and Create Lasting Impact!
- Ready for an exhilarating adventure in early childhood education? We’re seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join us and make a difference like never before.
- Lead a dynamic team, building relationships with families and providing exceptional education and care. Embrace the cutting-edge Guardian Curriculum, shaping young minds with innovative practices. Create an engaging program visible in our center and on Storypark, while maintaining children’s learning profiles.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, fuel change, and participate in leadership councils to amplify your growth. This is your opportunity to inspire young minds and redefine education.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Are you ready to be inspired and inspire others? Bring out the superhero teacher in you and apply now to join the captivating world of Guardian Childcare & Education.
Psst! Guardians, we have a special treat for you. Refer a friend to join us, and not only will you earn our eternal gratitude, but you’ll also earn some extra rewards. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Don’t miss out on this exhilarating opportunity—apply now and embark on a thrilling journey with Guardian!