At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
Are you passionate about supporting young children to discover, explore, and learn as they grow through quality and innovative education programs?
Guardian Mt Barker offer stimulating learning environments equipped with natural open-ended materials and resources. Large outdoor play spaces featuring natural play structures, sandpits and water play. Our new centre is one of our three centres located in the Adelaide Hills – close to Nairne, Murray Bridge, Stirling, and Crafers locations.
As an Early Childhood Teacher – Room Leader, your voice matters. You’ll also have a great place to contribute, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career progression.
- Be empowered and collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers to share best practice.
- Enjoy high-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees (T&C applies)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
- Visa Sponsorship (T&C applies)
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Early Childhood as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous ECT experience (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.