At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
Are you passionate about supporting young children to discover, explore, and learn as they grow through quality and innovative education programs?
Guardian Nairne is where you can aspire to grow and excel! It’s a place where we celebrate and highlight great work, and you are supported to succeed. We’re all about empowering and supporting Early Childhood Teachers like you in creating and delivering the best in contemporary early childhood thinking and practice.
As an Early Childhood Teacher – Room Leader, your voice matters. You’ll also have a great place to contribute, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Use your professional skills and passion for education to influence and shape our innovative programs that focus on learning through exploration, discovery, and play.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Teachers
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Every day is an opportunity for discovery and growth at Nairne. Our 123-place centre is set across seven rooms and is easily accessible to the community. Close to Murray Bridge, Stirling, and Crafers locations in Adelaide Hills.
Work with our highly experienced and diverse team of passionate educators, teacher mentors and centre leadership team and be a part of our supportive team culture.
As an ECT you will be part of a passionate team where you will enjoy:
- Collaborate with a professional team to create a safe environment where children can be creative, brave and curious in their learning.
- Foster strong, meaningful relationships with families for the best education and care.
- Support educators to deliver the best in contemporary early childhood thinking and practice.
- Exemplify Guardian’s mindsets of bravery, positivity, thoughtfulness, and professionalism.
- Join Leadership Councils for skill development, collaboration, and active participation in decision-making.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous ECT experience (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.