We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join our brand-new centre in Evanston Gardens! If you’re an Early Childhood Teacher looking for a personally rewarding role where you can create a positive and meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you!
We offer amazing benefits including:
- Unparalleled Quality: Guardian stands out as the number one quality provider among all large childcare providers.
- Reggio-Inspired Curriculum: We boast a first-class, Reggio-inspired curriculum that is entirely unique to Guardian.
- Investment in Quality and Support: We don’t just talk about quality; we invest significantly in it. Our substantial investment includes a dedicated Quality and Compliance Team that provides extensive support.
- National Teachers@Guardian Program: Our commitment to professional development shines through in our National Teachers@Guardian Program, offering teachers bi-weekly sessions to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Teacher Accreditation and Registration Support: We provide robust support for teacher accreditation and registration, ensuring our educators have the resources and guidance they need.
- Mentorship Opportunities: Teachers have the chance to become mentors and play a vital role in the growth and development of their colleagues.
- Visible Learning Approach: We take a highly specific and intentional approach called “Visible Learning,” which breathes life into our educational practices in each Guardian Centre.
- Specialist Roles: Teachers can take the lead in specialist roles within their Centers, such as Baby Ambassador, Safety Champion, Sustainability Champion, and Educational Leader.
- Idea Implementation: At Guardian, your innovative ideas are genuinely supported and can be rolled out nationally allowing you to bring your vision to life.
- Educational Support: We offer paid Bachelor programs and practical leave to help you further your education and career.
- Embedded 2-Year Kindergarten Program: Our Centers proudly host an embedded two-year kindergarten program, fostering early childhood development.
- Curriculum Council Participation: You have the opportunity to be part of the Curriculum Council, contributing to our educational excellence.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Guardian prides itself on creating beautiful learning spaces within each unique centre and this is an amazing opportunity to be part of our growth. Opening soon, our new Guardian Evanston Gardens team will have a full induction with our friendly Operations team and are supported on their journey with Guardian by likeminded Educators and Teachers from their own centre and our sister services within the state.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you! Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.