We are looking for Bachelor Qualified Teachers across multiple locations in Sydney!
*We are open to offering sponsorship to the right candidate!
Being an Early Childhood Teacher at Guardian means having a voice and the opportunity to make decisions and develop a learning program that suits the families and their children in your community.
You’ll also have a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Belong to a Teachers@Guardian networking program where you meet fortnightly to learn and collaborate with other Teachers at different centres!
- Access to an ECT Mentor – to support with ongoing professional development and guidance with your accreditation, training, coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits – including attractive remuneration packages of $36-$50 depending on experience/location/role type, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- Use your professional skills and passion for education to influence and shape our innovative programs that focus on learning through exploration, discovery, and play.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Teachers
- Free subscription to ECA Learning Hub – choose from 100+ self-paced modules, interactive webcasts, and pre-recorded webinars on a range of EC topics!
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will be part of a passionate team where you will enjoy:
- Leading a team of educators with a focus on individual development and mentoring in the education, care, and supervision of each child at the centre
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families, so they feel informed and sure their children are receiving the best education and care in the community.
- Supporting Educators to deliver the best in contemporary early childhood thinking and practice and supporting the centre leadership team to implement and embed the Guardian Curriculum
- Implementing an educational program that is visible in the centre environment and on Storypark, that provides opportunities for families, children, and educators to view and contribute their ideas and suggestions to the program. This includes maintaining children’s learning and development profiles
- Contributing to the self-assessment process and the strategies for continuous improvement
- The opportunity to join Leadership Councils where you can develop leadership skills, collaborate with other leaders, think innovatively, drive change, and participate in decision-making.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
APPLY TODAY and one of our friendly Talent Partners will be in touch to discuss what opportunities we have and to book you in for an interview to meet with a Centre Manager and to see one of our beautiful centres!
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm