Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of future generations? We’re looking for an innovative educator at our Charlotte Street Centre who can bring fresh ideas to the centre and help our children reach their full potential. Come join our team and let’s create a brighter future together! With us you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children.
Fulfilling your passions means you aspire to grow and learn. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organization is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey!
Joining Guardian means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
Known locally as ‘Charlotte Street’, our 80-place open plan environment is perfectly situated in the heart of Brisbane city. Close to public transport and shopping precincts, our centre is easily accessible for educators and families. With incredible city views, a spacious resource filled rooftop playground complete with natural play structures, each child is encouraged to explore and learn.
We have built strong relationships in our community through our regular city walks. Some popular destinations include the Botanical Gardens, Queen Street Mall, St Stephen’s Cathedral playground, and local shops.
We are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays. We also organise a range of events and fundraisers throughout the year.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A Diploma in Children’s Services or Childcare and Education.
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, and you would like to be part of our Charlotte Street team, please reach out – We would love to hear from you!
Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.