Take the lead
Calling all superheroes of early childhood education!
Are you ready to unleash your superpowers as an Educator at Guardian Watsonia? Join us in our mission to support and nurture brave, curious, and imaginative young minds. You have the power to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children!
At Guardian, we believe in giving you the voice and platform to shape innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research. We’re not just educators; we’re superheroes who put children at the center of their learning adventures!
But that’s not all. With us, your passion for growth and learning will flourish. Our supercharged professional development programs, career pathways, and collaborative environment will propel you to new heights in your professional journey. We’re a team of superheroes committed to supporting each other along the way.
As part of our mighty team, you’ll enjoy fantastic benefits that will make your head spin:
- Lead your own professional development through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support. We believe in nurturing your super skills!
- Collaborate with fellow superheroes in workshops and meetings to share best practices and unleash your innovation in early childhood education. Together, we’ll revolutionize exploration, discovery, and play!
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments that inspire both children and educators. Our spaces are designed to ignite imagination and empower superheroes like you.
- Prepare to be showered with recognition for your super heroic contributions to our purpose. We believe in celebrating your greatness!
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits that make you feel like a real superhero. Our attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, and rewards program will have you flying high.
We cannot wait to welcome our superhero candidate:
- Holding a Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care…or atleast working towards it (desired). So come here and join our lovely team at Watsonia!
In our quest to support your growth, we’ve teamed up with WHEREFIT to offer you 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off. Stay fit, feel empowered, and conquer the world outside of childcare!
And that’s not all—our Guardian Degree program is here to back you up. We’ll support you with paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors, and reimbursement of course fees. With us, your success is inevitable! (Terms & conditions apply)
So, are you ready to embrace your superpowers and embark on a heroic career at Guardian Watsonia? Apply now and be part of our extraordinary team!
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.