Join our Leadership Team
We are completing our leadership team to start our Guardian journey together. This is an exciting opportunity to join our established team of leaders and educators. You will be leading our tiny toddler team to create a child-centred curriculum while providing high quality care to ensure children’s health and safety.
At Guardian, we believe in nurturing brave, curious and imaginative young minds, and we’re looking for like-minded Educators to embark on this incredible journey with us at our new centre in Barton.
Why choose Guardian Childcare & Education?
- Above award wages $30-$40/hr
- Professional development and career pathways
- Positive team network
- Flexible rostering
- High quality and well-resourced environments
- Reward and recognition initiatives
- Access to WHEREFIT discounts
- Generous childcare discount
- Employee referral rewards program
- Paid first aid training and more!
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Building meaningful relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- Developing and implementing creative early learning programs
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Growing professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
To be considered you will have:
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Vulnerable People’s Check.
Discover our Barton Centre in the heart of Canberra, offering 71 places and convenient on-site parking.
The Centre has exceptional indoor and outdoor environments that are spacious and engaging, children have a safe, secure way to explore their world.
Our Barton early learning centre has four learning spaces, grouped by age, and a separate sleep room attached to the nursery. Each room is filled with quality educational resources for the best in play-based learning. Every child is supported to develop a lifelong love of learning.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.