Come for the food, stay for the smiles! ⭐
Are you passionate about preparing delicious food and supporting children’s learning and growth? Join Guardian as a Cook and ignite their senses through exciting culinary experiences. We are currently recruiting for a Centre Cook at our Newstead, King St and Aspley centres.
- Lead your professional development through exceptional coaching, conferences, and mentoring.
- Create nutritious menus that nurture children’s wellbeing and develop a love for food.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments with a supportive team.
- Enjoy a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and flexible work options.
- Develop seasonal, nutritious menus that cater to individual requirements and promote children’s health and wellbeing.
- Build strong relationships with children, educators, families, and the centre community.
- Ensure best practice food safety and hygiene standards are upheld.
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate.
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or working towards it.
- Awareness of your personal responsibilities under Child Protection Laws.
- Current Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent.
Be inspired, be inspiring! Join Guardian Childcare & Education and let your culinary creativity shine. Apply now! ��
Referrals: We offer referral rewards for bringing a friend to join our team. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.