Guardian Childcare & Education is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to providing high quality early learning and care for children and families. The Guardian journey began in 2004 and today we operate and own over 150 early learning centres nationwide and growing.
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for customer satisfaction and sales to join the team at Guardian as a Concierge Team Member. You will be the first point of contact for families looking to enrol their children and responsible for taking them on the journey from first enquiry to enrolling with Guardian. You are the first impression of Guardian a family has so you’ll need to have a positive and friendly attitude. This role is a hybrid model with 1 day a week in the office.
- Completion of the various tasks that drive the end-to-end enrolment journey and lifetime management journeys tasks as required.
- Manage all phone and email enquiries
- As required provide support to centre teams, optimising the use of waitlists to match with current vacancies to drive occupancy levels throughout the network.
- As required, support parents with understanding of how to secure a place for their child, the enrolment process including CCS , provide access to enrolment packs, and to connect with the centre teams to ensure a seamless transition to care.
- Setting up new enrolments and bonds collections and ensure the management of families in L2E and QikKids is up to date and accurate
- Use the Guardian processes and systems to deliver a positive Centre team and family experience throughout the enrolment journey.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of a consistent, awesome centre and family experience that delivers business objectives
- Ensure delivery of quality customer service to all customers internal and external
- Contribute to the success of the team Enrolment targets in addition to personal KPIs
- Contribute to the success of all Campaign targets are achieved within agreed timeframes (ie casual days, discovery day attendances etc)
- Occupancy targets are met in conjunction with Centre teams
Qualifications, Skill and Behaviours
- Must be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable working rotating rosters
- Confident communicator with the ability to multitask and re-prioritise as the business demands
- Must be accurate and have attention to detail
- Prior experience in sales or childcare desirable but not essential
- Experience navigating multiple systems
- Experience working remotely is desirable
Why work at Guardian?
Working at Guardian Childcare & Education means more than just having a job, it means having meaningful work in an organisation that is dedicated to making a positive impact on children and families.
We offer a supportive environment that empowers you to thrive, giving you the autonomy, accountability, and flexibility to shape your own success.
Joining Guardian means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Growing company with career development opportunities.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Childcare discounts
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more!
- Onsite discounted car parking
- Flexible working arrangements – ensuring you have the flexibility you need to excel!
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and APPLY NOW to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and well-being of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.