How does working with the sound of the ocean in your ears, 50 metres away from one of the countries best beaches sound? Take a swim or read a book under the palms at lunch time and start the morning off by catching the ferry to work or enjoying the free parking!
About Guardian Childcare & Education Manly
Located on the main Corso, Manly is one of our newest centres and we have made sure our environments provoke thinking, open-ended outcomes, and creativity. We had both the children and our educators at the forefront of our mind when building the centre, making sure you have the spaces to think, support your wellbeing and most importantly enjoy your workspaces. Click here to view the centre yourself. https://www.guardian.edu.au/childcare-early-learning-centres/nsw/manly/
What our Centre Manager, Amy says about her team
“We value distribution of leadership and empowerment of people! As a young centre, we need a team who can work from the ground up. We see people for their strengths and want to build a team that inspires and motivates one another.
Work/life balance is a major priority and is embedded across the team. I work with our Centre Leadership team to ensure that our people are nurtured and valued.”
Benefits that Guardian offer:
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, education assistance, and more.
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through education programs and support and mentoring and peer support opportunities.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose, plus social activities and paid team meetings.
- Guardian Degree program. We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed (Terms & conditions apply).
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
We would love to hear from people who:
- A completed qualification in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
A beautiful setting for your child to be brave, curious and imaginative in their learning. Join us at this incredible beach-side centre.