Embark on an Incredible Adventure with Children at Guardian Burdell!
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and fostering creativity? Join Guardian Burdell and let your imagination thrive as an Educator!
At Guardian, we believe in the power of brave, curious, and imaginative children who shape the future. If you have the courage to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s little learners, then we want you!
Why Guardian? Because we offer more than just a job.
Grow and Learn: At Guardian, we are committed to your professional development. Take advantage of our enriching programs and career pathways, as we support you every step of the way.
Innovation and Research: Be part of an innovative teaching environment backed by world-leading research. Your voice matters, and together, we can create unforgettable learning experiences.
Collaborative Community: Join a team of passionate Educators and Teachers, where sharing best practices is encouraged. Let’s revolutionize early childhood education through exploration, discovery, and play.
Inspiring Spaces: Enjoy a high-quality, well-resourced environment for both children and educators. We believe in creating spaces that inspire and nurture creativity.
Recognition and Rewards: Your exceptional contribution to our purpose will never go unnoticed. We are proud to offer significantly above award wages, recognizing the incredible dedication and expertise our childcare team brings to their role.
Education Sponsorship: For eligible candidates holding a minimum of a Certificate III in Early Childhood, we offer a sponsored Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. Plus, our Guardian Degree program provides paid study time, flexible work hours, mentors, and reimbursement of course fees. Your success is our priority!
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Implement an innovative early learning program that reflects the latest in early years thinking and practice.
- Share and document children’s learning and development with families, creating a collaborative learning process.
- Contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum – where imagination and growth thrive!
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF, with practical implementation skills
- Current Working with Children’s Check
If you’re ready to embark on an incredible adventure with children and create a world of learning and fun, apply now! We can’t wait to welcome you to the Guardian Burdell family.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.