Lead, Collaborate, and Nurture as a Centre Manager
As a Centre Manager at Guardian Parramatta, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading a team of dedicated early childhood education professionals. Your mission? To develop a thoughtful culture where everyone is passionate about supporting children to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning. You’ll nurture relationships with children, families, and your team to provide the best experiences young children can have.
Why Choose Guardian:
- Professional Growth: Drive your ongoing professional development through coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Business Impact: Utilize your skills and experience to support business performance and invest in our practices, centers, and teams.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with professional educators and teachers through workshops and meetings, sharing best practices and innovating in early childhood education programs focused on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Leadership: Lead decisions about resourcing and the education environment for children.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition, rewards, and an employee referral program.
- WHEREFIT: Access 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty, and more.
- Guardian Degree Program: We can support your success through paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors, and course fee reimbursement (Terms & conditions apply).
- Paid First Aid Courses: Stay current with paid first aid courses and renewals.
Our beautiful 83 place centre is sitting on Darug country close to the Parramatta River. We have 3 indoor play spaces 0-2 years, 2-3 years and 3-5 years with floor to ceiling windows allowing for natural light to filter through. Our outdoor spaces boast some lovely fruit trees and two lovely spaces that wrap around the centre. We have a coffee machine, a preschool room art atelier and yoga space too!
Our centre and has a large carpark for ease and convenience, as well as being a few minutes to local shops. Our team are a passionate group of educators each bringing something different to our centre. We celebrate our cultures, coming together to share what is important to us.
Working closely with your Team of Teachers and Educators, you will enjoy:
- Leading a professional Team to create a safe and secure environment where children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families so they feel informed and sure their children are receiving the best education and care in the community.
- Developing an exceptional culture of quality and safety that makes Guardian the Centre of choice in your community.
- Contributing to making your Centre an example of why Guardian is driven by its mindsets of being brave, positive, thoughtful, and professional in all aspects of what we do.
- Using your leadership and business skills to make your centre financially sustainable, as Guardian invests 100% of profits into more high-quality education for young children across Australia.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day-care centre in a leadership role.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates, and current Working with Children check.
Take a positive step and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.