Centre Manager – Margaret St.
Centre Managers touch every aspect of life at Guardian. Through leading, collaborating, and nurturing, Centre Managers help us deliver on the day-to-day goal of providing amazing learning experiences in a safe and secure environment.
Our benefits include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages up to $120K + bonuses depending on experience/location, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Use your skills and experience to drive business performance that supports sustainable investment in our practice, Centres, and Teams.
- Collaborate with professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Lead decisions about resourcing and the education environment for children.
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Guardian Childcare and Education is looking for Centre Managers across NSW.
Working closely with your Team of Teachers and Educators, you will enjoy:
- Leading a professional Team to create a safe and secure environment where children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families so they feel informed and sure their children are receiving the best education and care in the community.
- Developing an exceptional culture of quality and safety that makes Guardian the Centre of choice in your community.
- Contributing to making your Centre an example of why Guardian is driven by its mindsets of being brave, positive, thoughtful, and professional in all aspects of what we do.
- Using your leadership and business skills to make your centre financially sustainable, as Guardian invests 100% of profits into more high-quality education for young children across Australia.
Every day is an opportunity for growth at Margaret Street. Our 35-place centre in the CBD has a range of exciting, resource-rich environments including, an undercover outdoor space, a forte, a craft shed, vegetable patches and a range of age-specific ateliers. Rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard, the community-minded team of Educators are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays including, Chinese New Year. Located close to Wynyard Train Station, our exciting programs along with our unique Curriculum will inspire you in your career.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day-care centre in a leadership role.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates, and current Working with Children check.
Take a positive step and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.