Are you passionate about early childhood education? Join Guardian Childcare & Education and inspire children to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
As a Casual Educator at Guardian, you’ll gain diverse skills and experience by working across multiple centres. Our innovative teaching programs, rooted in cutting-edge research, prioritize children’s needs and empower their learning.
You’ll be part of a thoughtful and professional team, with access to professional growth opportunities, career pathways, and a collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
But that’s not all – we offer fantastic benefits to our educators, including:
- Lead your professional development through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support.
- Collaborate with other Educators and Teachers to share best practices and create innovative early childhood education programs.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments that nurture both children and educators.
- Enjoy rewards and recognition for your contributions to our purpose.
- Receive a competitive salary, generous childcare discounts, and access to employee benefits.
- Eligible candidates can get a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care.
We also provide additional benefits like discounted gym memberships, support for higher education degrees, paid first aid courses, and more!
At Guardian Childcare & Education, you’ll build meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the community. You’ll create and implement an innovative early learning program and actively participate in our Guardian Curriculum.
If you’re ready to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children, apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education. With high-quality, well-resourced centres across Australia and the opportunity to work in multiple locations, this is the perfect place to grow as an educator.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.